The following lists describe various keyboard shortcuts and actions for their corresponding interface element. Many more can be seen in context menus accessible by right clicking on a specific interface element or by pressing Shift-F10 while the element is focused.
Primary stands for the Control key on Linux and Windows and the Command / ⌘ key on OS X.
Alt stands for the Option / ⌥ key on OS X.
- Alt + Left - Seek backwards by 10 seconds
- Alt + Right - Seek forward by 10 seconds
- Primary + L - Focus the search entry
- Primary + Shift + J - Reset filters and jump to the playing song.
Queue and Playlist Browser¶
- Primary + Left Click on song(s), then drag and drop - Add a copy of the songs to the playlist / queue.
- Primary + I - Open the information window for the selected song(s)
- Alt + Return - Open the tag editor for the selected song(s)
- Primary + Return - Queue the selected song(s)
- Primary + F - Show the inline search entry
- Primary + Left Click on a column header - Add the column to the list of columns to sort by.
- Left or Primary + Left - Collapses the element or select the parent element
- Right or Primary + Right - Expands the element
- Primary + Z - Undo the last change
- Primary + Shift + Z - Redo the last undone change
- Primary + Home - Select all songs in all panes
- Primary + Return - When the search entry is in focus: enqueue all songs in the song list